The capulanas have vibrant colors and we must be careful to avoid wearing them.
Capulanas carry history, passion and must be cared for with great care.
We know that there are many questions related to washing capulanas and today we are going to explain to you in 10 steps how it is possible to make your Mwani pieces last longer:
1. Wash separately, only with colored clothes;
2. Add 1 cup of vinegar and 4 tablespoons of coarse salt to the wash (it helps to maintain the colors, to make the fabric more comfortable and supple and also to prevent the colors from dyeing other fabrics);
3. Use detergent and fabric softener sparingly. If you use more than necessary, stains may appear on the pieces);
4. They must be washed at a maximum temperature of 40º and centrifuged at 800 rpm.
5. Do not overfill the washing machine. With excess load, it is possible that the parts are not clean enough.
6. We recommend that you wash with neutral detergents, as they contain less bleaching agents.
7. Avoid using a tumble dryer. The fabrics become opaque and the pieces wear more.
8. High temperatures are harmful to fabrics.
9. Dry parts outdoors, avoid direct sunlight.
10. Iron the pieces inside out. Take care of your Mwani pieces with the same care and love with which they are produced.